Get Back to Good Health
Work with a skilled immunologist in El Paso, TX
Control Your Allergies Before They Control You
Talk to certified allergists about your treatment options
Request Only The Best To Handle Your Allergies
Our Providers Offer Only The Top Care To Our Patients
Don't Let Allergies Limit Your Life
Discuss your symptoms with one of our board certified allergists in El Paso, TX
Put that generic antihistamine back on the shelf. Instead of masking your symptoms, find out what's causing them. Work with some of El Paso, TX's best board certified allergists, doctors and practitioners by visiting Access Allergy.
Instead of relying on widely available, non-specialty and non-board-certified treatments, we combine data-driven science, technology, and the most up-to-date medical information available. Combine that with the knowledge and expertise of board certified allergists, and you get an allergy treatment that works.
Make your health a priority. Call 915-444-8394 now.
Find out what triggers your allergies
If you suffer from unknown allergies, you're probably wondering...
- Is it something I'm eating?
- Is it something in my clothes?
- Is it something in the air?
Do you have an over-active or under-performing immune system?
Allergies don't always present themselves as sneezing and anaphylaxis. An immunologist can work to diagnose the underlying cause of your...
Rashes and swelling
When you visit Access Allergy, you'll learn about the latest trends in medicine, including integrative medical approaches. Start working with an immunologist in El Paso, Texas today.
This clinic is great! Danielle is an amazing and caring provider. Staff is very friendly and professional. We are extremely grateful for taking excellent care of our daughter. We recommend this clinic to everyone!
- If you have a fever or cough please call for a telemedicine or telephone visit so we can help.
- If you have trouble breathing or other severe symptoms Go to the ER or Call 911.
- Please contact the clinic if you have been to the ER for severe symptoms
- Protect yourself from viral illness like COVID-19 by controlling
- allergic inflammation
- Boost the Immune System. (especially if you are high risk)
- We continue to see New and Established patients, in clinic and via telemedicine.
- Immunotherapy (allergy shot) patients should continue to come in for shots to help Protect and Boost the Immune System.
- Immunology clinics take maximum infection precautions:
- Temperature, illness screening, and facial covering before entrance into clinic
- Physical distancing, limits on the number of people in waiting areas
- Continuous sanitizing
- Immunology clinic visits are vastly safer than gas or grocery errands.
- Stay in touch as we go through this process, we can help keep your immune system healthy to better resist infections.